Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data:
Where We Store Your Personal Data
Uses Made Of Your Information
- To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To provide you with quotes, information, products or services that (a) you request from us or (b) which we feel may interest you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website; and
- To notify you about changes to our Website and/or services.
Disclosure Of Your Information
We take your online security very seriously and this Website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. However, as no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you transfer the data at your own risk. We endeavour to use appropriate security measures.
- To estimate usage numbers and patterns;
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our Website according to your individual interests; and
- To recognise you when you return to the Website.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a free service offered by Google that generates detailed statistics about the visitors to a website. We use it to track how users navigate through our website e.g. what pages are performing well/badly, what browsers perform best, the average time a person spends on our website etc
- Google Adwords
Google Adwords Conversion Tracking allows us to determine our best performing Adwords campaigns. The conversion tracking involves placing a cookie on a user’s computer when he/she clicks on an ad. Then, if the user clicks on your ad and reaches one of your conversion pages, a successful conversion is recorded
Access To Information
You have the right to request a copy of the information held by us about you. You also have the right to access your data, have changed any inaccuracies in the details we hold about you, the right to object to the use of your data and the right to block any specific uses of your data, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org